Contracting Services Offered by The Life GOAT
The first step to onboarding with us is to complete your contracting. For most of our contracts, we use a contract generating software called SuranceBay. SuranceBay works by securely storing your information and creating insurance carrier contracts based on your requests. We will use this software to facilitate most of our contracts. Still, please be aware that some carriers have their processes outside of SuranceBay like paper contracts or e-contracts through their online portals.
Below are the instructions to complete your SuranceBay profile and request contracts. To complete your profile, please follow along with the PDF instructions through the link below. If you need help during this process you can reach out to your immediate upline or email email@example.com.
1. Make sure you have all the information needed to begin contracting, including:
• a copy of your AML (Anti-Money Laundering) course certificate - You need to complete a new AML course every year.
• Void check or direct deposit form from your bank This must have your name and account number on it.
• E&O certificate – Please upload a copy of your active E&O policy.
Please also ensure that your insurance licenses and continuing education requirements are all up to date. If you are contracting a business entity, please ensure that you have the proper licenses and a separate E&O policy for business. You can find instructions for insurance licensing at NIPR.com.
2. Please click on the link (SuranceBay) you see below and then follow along with the instructions using the second link (Instructions) to complete your profile.
3. Once you have finished your profile you will be able to request carrier contracts.
Depending on your carrier selections, there may be a few carriers that will require you to complete a "direct link" that will be provided directly from the carrier to the email address that you entered on your SuranceBay profile. Make sure you are monitoring your email and checking your spam folder. Unfortunately, some carrier contracting communications can end up in your spam
4. Once you have completed your profile and requested all of the carriers listed please email our contracting team at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask them to begin processing your requests. If we see any issues or further requirements needed from you, we will be sure to let you know.